No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Facebook / Blog Evidence Here Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook / Blog Evidence Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Facebook / Blog Evidence Here Empty
PostSubject: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com
anon900

PostSubject: Original Facebook post.    Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMikeBrownFerguson

screenshot:

https://imgur.com/DyaDfHe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Facebook / Blog Evidence Here 1471963_1499315190329340_803897293185426360_n

Justice for Mike Brown
We had a good turn out today at the Community Get Out The Vote Rally”at the Greatest St. Mark’s Family Church at 9950 Glenn Owen Drive.

Michael Brown’s parents Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr., was there also along with the Brown family Attorney Benjamin Crump and Attorney Anthony Gray,

Some of us are now leaving to go on Shaw and Klem and Some of the others are going to the Ferguson Pol... See More
LikeLike ·  · Share · November 3

Avery Morrow Wat was they talking bout?
Like · Reply · 3 · November 3 at 10:23pm

Tiffani Is-a Prettylady I pray they all go out to vote and get those ppl out of office
Like · Reply · 3 · November 4 at 5:28am

Borhan Azemi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hERCRUGsRI

Bob Avakian, "The 'voting trap' under capitalism"
The "voting trap" under capitalism - clip from...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · Reply · November 4 at 2:50am

Sonya Pritchett-Bratton Watched the live feed. Thank you!!
Like · Reply · November 3 at 10:51pm

Barb Carpenter O'Keefe SmileSmile
Like · Reply · November 3 at 10:09pm

RL MJr This troll^^^^^^^^^. Somebody please block this instigating cretin.
Like · Reply · November 4 at 4:33pm

Jay Towns Ground Zero
Like · Reply · November 3 at 10:12pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com

PostSubject: Re: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Facebook / Blog Evidence Here Studen10
Back to top Go down
MamaCat12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 am

This is a longer letter from Chris' girlfriend posted to Justice for Mike Brown facebook page:

---------------------------------------------------

This was sent to me From Chris Schaefer Girlfriend about what happen at the church along with the video

I was hesitant to speak up about the assault of my boyfriend, Chris Schaefer, because I was concerned for the safety of myself and of my friends from those who attacked him.
However, I have decided that I want to clarify what happened that night.
Most of the media and the church in which he was beaten have provided the wrong information to public. This is what I want to clarify.
-He did NOT film anything at the meeting on November 6th. He was told not to film, so he did NOT film throughout the entire meeting. You can verify this information though his account on Bambuser (http://bambuser.com/channel/.Student) that nothing was uploaded or deleted during or after the meeting at St. Mark's. I texted him a few times during the meeting, and I also have proof. That is the reason he had his phone out.
-Some media resources as well as the church said that Chris simply ran out of the church, but what really happened is they shouted that he was livestreaming and, immediately after that, they rushed at him and robbed him of his phone, charging cable, and charger. They then pushed him violently inside the church and slammed him against the inside of the church exit door. He then stumbled outside and they continued to assult him. At that point, they hit a couple times in his head and fell to the ground. Four or five people stood above him and started hitting him, but he blocked them with his arms, hands, and wrists. He was also kicked in the stomach, the side, and the legs. At this point, five to ten members of the church group came out and formed a circle around Chris to protect him, then one lady pointed at the road and told him to run. In other words, everthing began IN THE CHURCH and ON THE CHURCH'S PROPERTY.
-The church group apologized to him at a press conference, but they did not contact to him to apologize personally at all. However, he did not know about the conference. They did NOT apologize because someone was hurt on their property, but to protect themselves. I appreciate that a few people tried to protect him, however, no one called 911 at the church during the attack or has contacted Chris to apologize since.

I know it was misunderstood that he was recording that night, but it CANNOT justify people attacking someone.

-----------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMikeBrownFerguson?hc_location=timeline
Back to top Go down
KathyGb

PostSubject: Grace Jacobs-witness   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Grace Jacobs I was there and this is an accurate account. We went to the hospital to check on him. Since then we have called for the 2 clergy present to address this . One has. The other clergy has done nothing but exhibit moral cowardice.
Like · Reply · 8 · 7 hours ago
Back to top Go down
KathyGb

PostSubject: Re: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Heather De Mian For the record, he was actually only told not to stream. There was no instruction not to record or to turn off phones. There was even a man in the front row who appeared to be recording on a tripod. People say I'm splitting hairs about streaming vs recording, but if I'm streaming & a cop grabs my phone, I've got online witnesses. If I'm recording & cop grabs my phone, they can delete all or part of my video like happened last summer. Even if he had been recording, or even streaming, there would be no excuse for what happened to him.
She's pretty much correct about the rest. He was surrounded in a back pew by at least a dozen people who started beating him inside the church & forcefully shoved him outside. I didn't get to see what happened in the parking lot because I had to wheel up aisles & out a back ramp while I was screaming at them to stop.
Like · Reply · 7 · 7 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook / Blog Evidence Here   Facebook / Blog Evidence Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1