No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

The 20 People that represent the  movement. Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 20 People that represent the movement.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikesChinHair

MikesChinHair

The 20 People that represent the  movement. Empty
PostSubject: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:28 am

I would be in interested in who people think are the top 20 most influential people in this movement. I was thinking about taking a stab at it. Put a list together from 1 to 20 of the contesters that from most represent this cluster F.

1) Bassem
2) Bella (hate her)
3) Deray
4) Alexis -UMA
5) Brittney-UMA
6) Brown Blaze-UMA
7) Charles Wade
Cool Search for Swag (best name)
9) Antonio French
10) Netttta
11) REB Z
12) ShortStack
13) Josh
14) Molly
15) KW Rose (one of the few that seems normal)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Kind of drawing a blank on the last five. I am sure dont see them all since I bet most of them blocked me by now. In fact I am sure some arent on twitter.

Another thing is the sub groups you get involved with discussing these things. I talk to KatyLied67, Luvmyboz (Kimberly), etc. along with our group.

Oh well thought I would try this.
Back to top Go down
Umar's BMI

PostSubject: Re: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Wyze Chef
Back to top Go down
Umar's BMI

PostSubject: Re: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Miss packnett
Back to top Go down
ilovecats_2

PostSubject: Re: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 pm

TefPoe:

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2014/10/tef_poe_the_democratic_party_is_failing_us.php
Back to top Go down
MikesChinHair

MikesChinHair

PostSubject: Re: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 am

I was unaware Wyze Chef and Tef Poe were "on the ground" I thought they were like Shaun King. I dont know Miss Packnet.

I left out the lady in the wheelchair too,

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 20 People that represent the movement.   The 20 People that represent the  movement. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 20 People that represent the movement.
Page 1 of 1