No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Why was this site made?  Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why was this site made?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Why was this site made?  Empty
PostSubject: Why was this site made?    Why was this site made?  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Why was this made?

I simply wanted to make things easier. I wanted to put everything I used in one place. I watched people post links and information in the chat and if I didn't grab them, they just scrolled on by to be devoured into who knows where. I wanted to have everything in one place. I wanted to make it easier for me to save everything for future reference.

As the days passed, I started seeing how everyone adored Keven. They listened to him. They heard him. They took in what he was saying. Then I decided that maybe I should try and share this. Make something that everyone could use and enjoy.

I started watching and listening to the people in the chat. Their complaints. What they were having problems with. What would make this more enjoyable for them!

I tried to take every complaint, every 'I wished we had" or "it would be nice to have" and do what I could to make it happen. I know I can't make everyone happy but, maybe most of them.

Since Keven started all this and it was his "thing", I put his name on all of it to give him credit. Since it has his name on it, it's only right he should have the final say in what is and what isn't. Once completed and the foundation is solid, the community can build and govern themselves.

Security! That seemed to be the one thing everybody was concerned about. This was my MOST technical hurdle. I tried to find somewhere that had a 99% uptime, unlimited bandwidth, and was secure as any other site. I then contacted GoDaddy. For a small fee, they helped me set up a domain, security, and privacy. They assured me all was good.

So there it is in a nutshell. You can join and build a community or not. You are more than welcome to just view and use it without joining.

Keven talks it. I built it and turned the keys over to Keven. Now you the user builds on it and runs it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com

Why was this site made?
Page 1 of 1