No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Introducing J.C Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing J.C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Factsoverfeels

Introducing J.C Empty
PostSubject: Introducing J.C   Introducing J.C EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, I am J.C. For months I have followed many of these folks on twitter during all of the Ferguson protests. My twitter handle is @FactsoverFeels and previously it was @JCregg86.

I have a B.A in History, and am currently back in college getting a degree in G.I.S and hopefully will also be certified in unmanned remote sensing (civilian "drones") in a few months.

My dream is to work as a G.I.S analyst for a defense contractor such as Booz Allen Hamilton or Leidos.

I am fairly conservative and am very focused on researching about radicals and extremists to expose them, because I know current media has an agenda and will not tell the whole truth.

Thank God for the internet and networks of like-minded, non P.C people.
Back to top Go down

Introducing J.C
Page 1 of 1