No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Hello from the Pacific NW Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the Pacific NW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thittle

Hello from the Pacific NW Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Pacific NW   Hello from the Pacific NW EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Hey all.. I'm a "Citizen journalist" but they way I go about it is compling and gathering facts, and keeping track of what's going on, not inciting riots Razz I started following this more closely right in the days before the grand jury came in with their decision in the Ferguson, MO case, and after watching what's going on, it's time to hold people accountable for their criminal actions. Former security at my college, journalism/public relations student, sick and tired, pro free-speech (within reason), pro free information flow, pro-net netrality. Anti-racist, anti-bigot. Glad to be able to talk to people here.
Back to top Go down
http://hittlephoto.blogspot.com

Hello from the Pacific NW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Thiefs Allowed :: Announcements / Rules :: Introduce Yourself! or not!-
Jump to: